Protect your family from the financial impact that a premature death or unexpected illness would cause. Afford you and your loved ones the peace-of-mind that if something unexpected were to happen, you and your family would be financially secure.
You should consider individual insurance if:
- You are concerned that your family wouldn’t be able to pay the bills if your income stopped due to an unexpected death or disability.
- You are concerned about the additional costs that a major illness would bring.
- You have purchased or looking to purchase insurance on your mortgage.
- You are an employee or a business owner relying strictly on group benefits.
- You have a shareholders agreement, business loan or high fixed operating costs.