SecurePlan is an insurance advisory and consulting firm specializing in group benefits as well as individual insurance benefits for professionals, executives and owner-managed businesses.
We take a disciplined and consultative approach to ensure that we understand your situation while helping you recognize how insurance can fit into your overall financial plan. This allows us to give you personalized advice that is based strictly on your own needs and wants. This approach allows you to make an educated decision on the insurance plan that you feel is most important to you and your family and/or business.
SecurePlan has partnered with some of Canada’s most trusted financial institutions. Being an Independent Insurance Broker, we make it easy for you to find the best company and the best rate for your situation. You can trust that we work for you – not the insurance company.
Jeff started his insurance career in 2006 when he joined RBC Insurance. During this time, he helped hundreds of insurance advisors grow their business by providing them with comprehensive advice, consultation and training. His commitment to building strong relationships, paired with his positive attitude and specialized expertise led him to win multiple awards including being #1 in his position throughout Canada on numerous occasions.
After nine successful years at RBC Insurance, he decided to pursue his dream and start his firm to help professionals, executives and owner-managed businesses with their individual insurance and employee benefits. Jeff proudly serves clients throughout Ontario and would love the opportunity to work with you.
Jeff Romansky is a broker, so you can be confident that he is working for you and not the insurance company. He consultative approach is welcomed by his clients as they never feel pressured and are always correctly informed. When necessary, Jeff will work with or bring in trusted partners to meet your overall financial goals. He is committed to building long-term relationships with all his clients and viewed as a trusted partner to many.
Jeff’ resides in Grimsby with his wife and daughter. When Jeff isn’t hard at work, you can find him with friends on the golf course, curling rink or camping with his family.
Your Dedicated Team – Group Benefits – (Partnership with SmartChoice Benefits)
Don Hiltz (Benefits & Pension Consultant)
- Lead the overall consulting on your plan design and program for group benefits, retirement and administration, and present analysis and findings
- Responsible to oversee and make recommendations related to plan designs, funding options, claims management strategies, wellness strategies, etc.
Mary Grandilli (Client Service Manager) & Raffaella Privitera-Vasquez (Client Service Coordinator)
- Manage the overall service delivery of your program
- Single point of contact for all billing, administration and claims inquiries
- Work with the plan administrator to deliver all the tools necessary for the smooth administration of your group insurance program (online training, welcome kits, wellness tools and programs, etc.)
- Provide training and on-going support for the SmartChoice billing and administration system
- Launch any new programs (upon your request) and work with you to develop the necessary communiqués
- Provide costing for any plan changes and prepare the necessary amendments
- Effect the implementation of any future plan amendments
- Gather and prepare all necessary information for reviews
- Be your direct contact for claims and administration inquiries
- Provide assistance with the day to day occurrences of your program, via telephone or email
- Address any invoicing/billing inquiries or concerns you may have
- Support you with any disability and life claims, optional benefits and inquiries
- Adjudicate Health Spending and Cost Plus claim allowances (in accordance with CRA published guidelines and the Income Tax Act) and maintain all related files pertaining to the allowance
Your Professional Advisory Team
We also have close relationships with several business owners and professional services. Always happy to refer you to a trusted associate. Here is a list of just some of the professionals we refer to.