Protect Your Income and Save 20%
Your income is one of the largest financial assets you have. Disability Insurance can offer valuable financial support and help protect your money if an injury or illness (including a mental health-related illness) keeps you off work. As a Financial Professional in one of the eligible occupations 1, you could save 20% on your premium.
How Disability Insurance Protects You
If you were to become sick or injured and unable to work, the right coverage could help you focus on getting better instead of worrying about your finances. Benefits include:
- A tax-free monthly payment to help replace a portion of your income(up to $25,000 per
month in some cases 2)
- Quick access to leading physicians, specialists and mental health professionals
- Rehabilitation, retraining and employment coaching services
- Coverage for injury and sickness, including mental health-related illness
- Portable coverage that you can take with you if you change jobs
*Deadline to sign up is July 3, 2022
1Eligible occupations for the discount include: Accountants, Actuaries, Auditors, Bank Employees (client facing roles, in addition to the other occupations listed), Bookkeepers, Economists, Financial Planners, Investment Brokers, Insurance Advisors, Mortgage Brokers and Stockbrokers.
2Through The Professional Series policy, some individuals can qualify for as much as $25,000 per month.
* The savings apply to The Professional Series®and The Foundation Series™disability insurance products. The offer is available on new business applications that are received at RBC Insurance Head office on and between April 4, 2022 and July 3, 2022. Cannot be combined with any other discount offers.
RBC Life Insurance Company.
® / ™Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under licence.